One of the best ways to gauge the quality of the service we provide is by the feedback we receive from our clients. Any letters of thanks received from clients will be referred to the fee earners concerned and placed on their personnel file.

However, we are equally interested to hear from anyone who feels unhappy with the service that we have provided. As well as helping us to identify how the firm can improve the service it provides, it also allows the firm the opportunity to address the concerns that an individual has. If you have concerns that you wish to raise with us, please address them to the person with supervision of your case in the first instant. If you remain dissatisfied with their actions then you should contact our complaints handling manager Lawrence Lederman at Procedures he will then follow are set out by clicking here.

We look forward to working on your behalf and hope and trust that you will never need to raise a complaint with the firm. However, in the event that you do, be assured that we will treat such concerns professionally and with sensitively.

What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

  • Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint


  • No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or
  • No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.

If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.

Contact details


Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9.00 to 17.00.


Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6167, Slough, SL1 0EH

What to do if you are unhappy with our behaviour

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.